Dog Days of Summer...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As summer begins its inevitable decline, one's thoughts turn to sweetcorn and county fairs. A good night to watch 'Dumb and Dumber'...


1 Responses to “Dog Days of Summer...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks
    I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.
    My web site :: Electronic Cigarette

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield